Alternative Medicine for Type 1 Diabetes. Natural Remedies
Type 1 diabetes is a serious disease. There are Alternative Natural Remedies to help you cure diabetes. Managing of type 1 diabetes is very important and may reduce the risk of severe complications. Follow diabetes management plan and put effort. Follow the rules:
1. Make physical activity a part of your daily schedule. Eat healthy. Eating healthy foods and exercising daily may help you to control blood pressure and cholesterol level.
2. Wear a tag visibly saying that you have diabetes. Keep a glucagons kit handy. Make sure your family members and friends know how to use it.
3. If you have diabetes your immune system may be weak. Straighten your immune system with natural remedies.
4. Schedule a routine dental exams every 6 month. Gum infections may occur if you have diabetes. Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss your teeth at least once a day. If your gums bleed, swollen or look red contact your dentist right away.
5. Alcohol may be a cause of low or high blood sugar. Drink alcohol in control and always with a meal. Calories from alcohol are also count. Try to quit smoking if you smoke. Smoking enlarges your risk of diabetes difficulties. It may cause heart attack, nerve damage, and stroke. If you have diabetes and are a smoker you are at high risk cardiovascular disease.
6. Schedule yearly eye and physical exams. Your eyes should be checked for symptoms of retinal damage, glaucoma, and cataract. Your physician will look for any diabetes-related medical problems.
7. Check your feet condition regularly. Wash your feet daily in lukewarm water. Towel dry them well particularly between the toes. Use moisturizer. Check your feet every day for blisters, swelling, sores, or redness. Consult your physician if you notice any foot problems.
8. Be calm and take control over stress. Stress hormones formed in your body may harm to proper insulin work. Sleep well.